Research Grant for NF-JLEP Fellows
The Research Grant for NF-JLEP Fellows (University Faculty) provides research opportunities in Japan for outstanding fellows committed to improving the level of Japanese language education at their respective NF-JLEP institutions.
- Intended for
- Young university faculty members engaged in Japanese-language education at NF-JLEP institutions who have received NF-JLEP funding in the past
- For research into
- Japanese-language education, the Japanese language, Japanese literature, or other fields related to the teaching of Japanese, conducted at a Japanese institution of higher education
- Types and period of research
- Data and resource collection, fieldwork, and collaboration with other researchers for 1 to 12 months in Japan
- Application Guidelines
- Application Deadline
- Application for the 2019 program was closed.
*Application guidelines are in Japanese only.
*The call for applications for the Research Grant for NF-JLEP Fellows (University Faculty) will be announced when the global COVID-19 situation is deemed to have stabilized.
Inquiries should be directed to:
nf‐jlep[a]tkfd.or.jp (replace [a] with @)